Material Handler-Component Stock
|Benefits:||All the usual stuff...(Medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability options, paid vacation/holidays) plus some not so usual (free security system, free UPS shipping), so you don't have to worry about self or family.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you knowledgeable in all things related to Inventory Control?|
Can you count and do basic mathematical calculations accurately?
Do you like to stay busy and have an eye for detail?
As a member of our Inventory Control team, your day will be fast-paced and satisfyingly productive. At DMP, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make DMP a special company and we are committed to making DMP a great place to work!
We are seeking a reliable, mature-minded individual who is serious about working, understands the concept of a team environment and can count accurately for the role of Material Handler. Prior inventory control experience preferred.
If you’re ready to do something that matters, to do it well and to be encouraged and rewarded for doing it, then DMP is the place for you.
• Possess prior inventory control experience
• Have an eye for detail and a great memory for part numbers.
• Understand the importance of working collaboratively with coworkers and supervisor
• Above average proficiency in use of computers
• Can lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and do not mind standing for extended periods
• Are the epitome of professionalism - - appearance and behavior
You provide the strong work ethic and positive mental attitude and we’ll provide the opportunity!
Apply Your Talent. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.