Electronic Bench Technician
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you a top performer?|
Reliable and serious about working?
Can you troubleshoot to component level?
AT DMP, we are in the business of saving lives. We do this by designing and manufacturing the most advanced electronic security and fire alarm systems in the industry.
BEING THE BEST demands our steadfast commitment to quality, and at the heart of that endeavor are our employees. Our employees are driven, dedicated, committed to excellence, knowledgeable and the best in the business. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills and build your career…all while helping to save lives.
• Possess at least an Associate’s Degree or Certificate from an Accredited Technical or Military Electronics Program.
• Have worked a minimum of 2 years troubleshooting complex electronic PCB’s to component-level.
• Are a hands on and creative technician that likes to work on highly technical products
• Can analyze and solve difficult problems using logic and tenacity.
• Appreciate the value of maintaining a great team attitude.
• Possess a desire to learn that extends beyond the workplace.
• Know how to work really hard and have fun while doing it.
ARE YOU READY to do something that matters, to do it well and to be encouraged and rewarded for doing it? If so, then DMP is the place for you.
Apply Your Talent. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.